Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas is over :(

I absolutely love the build up to Christmas. I think I prefer it more than the day itself. I love seeing all the lights appearing in London, Carnaby Street are always my favorite as they are so 'quirky'! This year I also went to to Somerset House for iceskating with the girls. We went to a lovely carol concert at St Pauls, before heading to Las Iguanas on Southbank for dinner and cocktails then walked along the river to Somerset House. I also love putting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house but my ultimate favorite thing this time of year is buying presents for my family and friends and the excitement of watching them open what you bought them on Christmas day.

Anyway, I am sad that all the preparations are over and the month build up is over and the anticipation of what Santa will bring! However I am very grateful for all the lovely presents I received. Especially my new Panasonic Lumix camera which I will use when travelling America.

Now to start planning NYE (which I personally think is over rated and over priced)!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment