Sunday 8 June 2014

American Farewell Dinner

Sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been super super busy. Finishing my last week at placement and preparing myself to fly to America for 3 months on Tuesday!

Tonight I made my family a farewell American themed dinner. Of course we had burgers for main! I made the beef burgers myself and served them with melted cheddar cheese and bacon. The burgers were served with curly fries - yum!

For pudding we had chocolate brownies and Oreo milkshakes - both of which recipes feature on previous blog posts.

I decorated the table with American flags and gave everyone place names with famous Americans!

I am getting super excited to fly out to America and want to be there now! I am working at Walt Disney World Florida for 2 months, before travelling the West Coast and ending in New York. Going to be the best Summer ever! I have started a separate blog solely for posts about my travels which you can see here!





Good night! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment