Tuesday 4 February 2014

iPad

I recently bought an iPad and I am in fact writing this blog post whilst in bed on my new iPad.

I have been wanting one for ages and have pondered whether to get one for some time. I thought that because I had an iPhone and a laptop that I wouldn't need one and that it would be a waste of money. I thought for ages that it would just be a gadget that was bought, used for a bit and then never used.
However many times I would sit in bed, or be on a train or out and about and think, an iPad would be very useful right now.......

So last week I took the plunge and decided to buy one, now my indecisive nature particularly of big purchases that cost lots of money led to another important and tricky decision, do I go for the iPad air or the iPad mini?

I visited the Apple store and spent a very long time looking at both products. I looked very comical stood with the mini in one hand and the air in the other deciding which was lighter until a shop assistant come over and told me that the weight of the iPads was on the specification which was on the table for me to look at! I went through the scenarios that I would use the iPad and after some long and hard deliberation decided to go for the iPad mini!

My reasoning for the mini was because it was smaller than the iPad air and so more suitable to use as a 'kindle' on the beach. I couldn't imagine being on a sun lounger with the huge iPad air on my lap. I also thought the mini was more practical due to the size and I would be able to fit it in my handbag to take to work to use on the train. Lastly I intend to take it travelling around America with me and again this the smaller size is much more practical.

I have not had my iPad very long but can honestly say it was the best purchase I have made in a long time and I am glad I treated myself and took the risk and bought one. I have used it everyday, to catch up on tv programs, to read and of course to write this blog! I can guarantee that anyone who buys an iPad will wonder how they managed to cope with out one before!

Thank you Apple :) xoxo


 (Photo taken from www.independent.co.uk) 

No comments:

Post a Comment