Monday 21 April 2014

Pineapple Obsession

I have recently noticed a tropical print theme running throughout the high street, especially pineapples.

On a recent trip to Forever 21, I actually picked up a pineapple print item myself.

I am loving this fresh summer look, not only because I love pineapples but because the pineapple adds bright colours to your summer outfit to complete the tropical look.

I have pulled together my favorite pineapple print items that will be perfect for the summer. My favourite item is the Topshop jeans, these would look great with a crop top and some sandals on a summers evening.

River Island - £10

New Look - £5.99

Topshop - £38

Topshop - £34

ASOS - £12 now £9

Forever 21 - £9.50

Nasty Gal.com - £10.80

What summer trends have you noticed recently? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment