Saturday 22 November 2014

My River Island Wishlist

I popped into River Island this afternoon on my short trip into Sheffield town centre. I saw a gold top (below) in the window and thought it looked nice and Christmassy.

I wondered around finding many things I want to buy. Payday isn't til 26th November so I decided to make a wish list instead! Let me know what you think! :)

Gold Metallic Silky Cami - £22
This is the top that drew me into the shop as it was teamed with a fab glittery winter long kimono. Unfortunately as I am short long kimonos do not suit me and make me look every shorter! However I thought this could be a great top to wear on Christmas Day. I also buy a new outfit to wear on Christmas Day and I like to make an effort but be comfortable.
Black Sparkle High Neck Top - £26
I thought this would look great tucked into my favourite black skater skirt on a night out with some nice heels. However would also look good with a pair of jeans for a date to a cocktail bar (not that I will ever be going on any dates any time soon!!!). I love the high neck collar on this, and the spaghetti straps.

Black Sparkle Swing Dress - £38
This dress looked so cute on the hanger and I am very tempted to buy it. I love the design and pattern on it, but also the sparkle adds a great festive feel! This would be perfect for a Christmas dinner or drinks with work.

Grey Sarcastic Print Sweatshirt - £25
I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw the slogan. I am a very sarcastic person and I love slogan jumpers or tees. I particularly love the style of jumper, it looks cosy but can also be dressed up. It will be a fab jumper to add to my sweatshirt collection! There is also a tee to match in black or grey!

Gold Tone Slinky Short Necklace - £6
I think this necklace is super cute and would go with any outfit as its so simple. £6 is a bargain for a necklace too!

Black Triple Strap Barely There Sandals - £45
I adore barely there sandals, I think they look super sophisticated, however I am yet to buy a pair! However Christmas time may be the ideal time for me to purchase them to wear to various Christmas events!

Hope you enjoyed my wishlist! Whats on yours? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment