Thursday 5 February 2015

Things I'm Loving - January

Sorry this post is couple of days late but I have been bogged down with two uni assignments, one due today and one tomorrow so have been spending my life in the library! However here is a roundup of my January favourties!

1) Snow!!

Janaury has been full of snow, and as annoying as it can be it is also simply stunning. It snowed just after Christmas when my family visited Sheffield. It then snowed a couple of weeks later and then a week after that. I have been lucky enough to go to the Peak District twice in the snow and take simply stunning photographs.

The Longshaw Estate
The Longshaw Estate
Castleton


2) The Collective UK yoghurts

I dedicated an entire post to reviewing these yoghurts and think I have been addicted to them this month, there is never not a pot of it in my fridge. I am currently and still loving the passionfruit flavour, but am going to buy the lemon one next. I also bought the suckies, which are excellent for on the go. Although they are designed for and aimed at kids I can still enjoy them right?!!



3) Bring Back Borstal

I saw an advert for this and thought I must watch it. It was a four part series on ITV about ex young offenders volunteering to go into a borstal like in the olden days. It was a great documentary about how they coped with the regimes of the borstal and amazing to watch the boys improve and even be offered jobs at the end of it. I would recommend anyone watch this on itvplayer.

4) Healthy January

I have absolutely loved healthy January and am glad I have stayed motivated and not given up! I am thoroughly enjoying my personal training sessions, and also the gym classes. I am loving thinking up healthy recipes to cook for myself too! I am currently writing a post on my tips for staying healthy so look out of it!

I hope in February I keep up my healthy eating and exercise and will continue to spend most my time in the library! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of The Collective UK yoghurts before, but you have made me want to try them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would honestly recommend you do! Let me know what you think of them! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I wish we had the collective UK Yogurts in Australia

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete