Wednesday 29 April 2015

A visit to Cambridge

With the stress of assignments and dissertation, I totally forgot to write this post!

Over Easter myself and my family took a day trip to Cambridge. Now I thought I had never visited, however on arrival I started to recognise places, and turns out I came to Cambridge on a Geography field trip many many years ago!

Anyway, we parked in a Park & Ride, and took the bus into the centre of Cambridge. It was nearly lunchtime so we decided to pop into Nando's for some food, which is always a winner!

After devouring Nando's mum took us on a massive walking tour of Cambridge that she had found online. It was lovely, she took us down all these streets and into the many beautiful college grounds.

The sun was shining and everything looked stunning, and it was such fun watching all the punters on the river!

After a long walk, we ended up at this cute cafe called Sticky Beaks. The cafe was rammed, so we sat on stools at the window which was nice as we could watch the world go by! I would definitely recommend this cafe if you ever visit Cambridge! They serve lunches as well, which looked delicious, and also a variety of cakes and sweets too!









xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment