Saturday 29 March 2014

Things I'm Loving - March

So I thought I would do another post and make this a blogging tradition for me!
March has gone super quick, and it only seems yesterday that I was writing this for February! However here are a couple of my faves from March! :)

1) Scrunchies

So it looks like my favorite hair accessory from the 90's is back for 2014 and I am absolutely loving it! I have a couple of scrunchies and cannot seem to wear a ponytail without one now! I have a navy 'bunny' scrunchie from H and M (below) and some neon ones too from Forever 21 (which can be seen in my previous blog post). I think they look great for the spring/summer and will brighten any outfit. I already want some more and here are my faves!

H and M - £3.99

Topshop Gimham Scrunchie - £4.00

Topshop Colour Border Scrunchie - £4.00

Urban Outfitters Vintage Renewal Scrunhies in Floral - £4.00

Urban Outfitters Floral and Geo Print Scrunhies - Was £8.00 Now £4.00

2) Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway 

I am so happy this is back on the screen, to make any Saturday night better! I think the two of them are brilliant and not to forget little Ant and Dec! I particularly like 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of Ear!', I think this idea is fantastic and utterly hilarious!!

3) TOWIE

I am not ashamed to admit - I LOVE TOWIE! I am so happy the new series has started and look forward to my Wednesday and Sunday nights to snuggle up and watch all the dramas unfold. I think one of the main reasons I love this show so much is because of the amazing eye candy, particularly Mario, Dan and Lewis. My favourite story line so far has been Fran and Diags' relationship blossoming, I think they make a cute couple and Diags deserves someone amazing. I have to admit I cannot get enough of the drama and of course the many fights, fallout's and breakups!

4) Sunshine

We have been very lucky with the sunny weather weekend, and me and my friends and family have made the most of the weather, from chilling in pub gardens, picnics, walks and bike rides. Its not very often England gets any sunshine, so we like to make the most of it when it arrives! However seeing girls in short shorts is taking it a bit too far, its only March!

5) Friends

This may sound cheesy but this month has also shown me that my girls are the best therapy you need! Just seeing them and spending time with my friends makes everything better. I think sometimes I take them for granted which I shouldn't do and this month has shown me to make the most of any opportunity with them. <3


6) Danio Yogurts

This may seem very random, but in March I have completely addicted to the new Danio yogurts which had been widely advertised. There are many flavours to choose from and I cannot quite decide my favourite but all are delicious! These are strained yogurts and are high in protein and low in fat. The yogurt is super thick and there is a fruit layer at the bottom of the yogurt. I would recommend trying one of these for your lunch!



What have been your highlights from March or what are you looking forward to in April? xoxo

1 comment: