Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas Day

I worked on Christmas Eve until 1.45, then took the long and boring drive from Sheffield to home. I had Radio 1 to keep me company which lots of good Christmas tunes.

I came home and cooked the family delicious Shepherds Pie Jackets which went down a treat.
We then did our usual Christmas tradition of watching a Christmas film with lots of delicious snacks. We watched Four Christmasses for the first time which was hilarious! We also set the table for Christmas Day.



On Christmas morning we awoke at 8.30 (much later than when we were kids!) and opened our stockings.  I got lots of makeup and baking things and also Jamie Oliver's Comfort Food recipe book. 
My favourite was my onesie from Marks and Spencer. As I am short its from the kids section! I am getting Ugg Boots when I finally get my discount from work. 


Stole my brothers glasses
 For Christmas dinner we had fish for starter, I had a salmon terrine and smoked salmon, another Christmas tradition!



Then we had the main course, the full roast works and it was yummy, turkey, gammon, potatoes, pigs in blankets, red cabbage, parsnips and carrots :) I was so stuffed!

Without gravy
With gravy
We then took some cute family photos, my brother has been in Vietnam for a year so it was nice to have us all back together. 


HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I worked 12-6 boxing day, it was crazy busy!! Sounds and looks like you had a lovely day x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete