Thursday 8 May 2014

Accessorize Hippy Bag Collection

I have totally fallen in love with the collection of brightly coloured bags from Accessorize. If I could afford to, I would buy the whole lot!

I love bright colours, and try to wear bright colours even in the winter. Now that Summer is arriving I can wear bright colours all day every day, and I think these bags pass the test!!

These bags would be perfect for a Summer festival (I wish I was going to a festival this year, but I am going to America - every cloud.....!!) However when I finally get to go to Glastonbury (my dream!), I most definitely will be taking a few of these bags with me!

I love Accessorize, even more so because I get student discount, but I think all their bags, shoes and jewellery are all so cute. 

Here is my selection of faves: 



1) Hippy Trippy Pom Pom Rucksack £37
2) Calypso Clutch Bag £39
3) Ferne Mini Pouch Accross Body Bag £17


4) Peri Tassel Bum Bag £35
5) Talamanca Saddle Bag £25
6) Katie Festival Round Across Body Bag £25
7) Malibu Pouch Across Body Bag £17

I have to let you in on a secret, I do in fact have number 7, I got it for my birthday - (thanks Sarah!) The first of many bright bags hopefully to begin my Summer collection.

Which one is your favourite, I think number 4, the Bum Bag will be my next purchase! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment