Firstly I made the mixture and halved the recipe on the back of the packaging (as the recipe made 40 and I didn't need that many!)
60g butter, sofened
75g caster sugar
90g self raising flour, sifted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 tbsp milk
1) Cream the butter and sugar together until well mixed and fluffy.
2) Add the vanilla and eggs, and mix well
3) Add the flour and milk and mix until well combined
4) Place the mould onto a baking tray then spoon the mixture into the cake mould, ensuring each cavity is full. Close the mould.
5) Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
6) Once cooked, and a skewer comes out clean leave the cake pops to cool
7) Once cooled push a stick into each of the pops
8) Dip the cake pops into icing or chocolate and decorate as desired
Happy Baking :) xoxo