Saturday 3 May 2014

Kimono Loving

Kimono's are very on trend this season and I was lucky enough to get one from my sister for my birthday. This one is from River Island and I think I am in love!!

I wore it today with jeans, a plain top and sandals, however I think it will look great when the weather is hotter with some denim shorts or even over a bikini.

I think this is why I love them so much as they are so versatile. They make any outfit look instantly smarter but then can also be more casual over a bikini by the swimming pool. 

I cannot wait for summer when I can wear this even more, I am even on the hunt for another one to add to my collection!






Kimono - River Island
Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - Office
Top - H&M
Sunglasses - Primark
Scrunchie - Forever21
Necklace - Monki

My jeans have featured in another post and I love them a bit too much, Topshop jeans fit perfectly and I love this highwaisted pair. The sandals I got for my birthday also, I think the colour is very different and will go with anything in the summer. I could not find the Kimono on River Islands website, however there is a similar  here! I have recently discovered Monki on Carnaby Street in London and think it is a great shop. The items are very different and there are things you wouldn't find anywhere else. If you are ever visiting London I would recommend popping in!

Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love your kimono! Such a beautiful print! xo
    sayanythingon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete